Información Privilegiada

silencio¿Lo Quieres Saber?

Hemos creado esta categoría para dar información confidencial a nuestros amigos, sobre los mejores sitios de Barcelona para vivir unas veladas inolvidables.  Son lugares, algunos, fuera de los circuitos turísticos y de las guías de viajes. Son sitios descubiertos por nosotros, que nosotros mismos hemos probado y en los que hemos vivido momentos únicos. Queremos que los conozcáis pero también queremos que permanezcan callados, silenciosos, que sigan siendo lugares selectos y exclusivos, para nuestro pequeño círculo de afortunados, así que … guardadnos el secreto.

Who Said Hot? Our terraced properties … a sunshining reggae

bizFlats’ Meu Lindo Beach apartment

You might not have yet had time to adjust to the summer wardrobe and suddenly you discover that your sunscreen has expired, summer is here – you have to begin to take off your clothes and you’re pale as a ghost!!!!

Ok, calm down and relax for a while, because we have the cure to all these evils. The apartments with terrace that bizFlats offers, are the solution – you can now indulge in those first tanning sessions in total privacy and you can then go to the beach without being confused with the sand. And if you do not have time to go to the beach, or you cannot put up with sand, salt, children running around your towels and the guy beside you placing his parasol in front of your face, then … nothing is better than having your own terrace where you decide when and how and where you are in … 30 nanoseconds.

Read more

Squeeeeeze us…bizFlats introducing a world of possibilities, our Concierge Services.

Barcelona is a vibrant and dynamic Mediterranean city and offers astounding array of experiences.  But even for the most experienced traveler the task of choosing exactly what to do may become a daunting one.  Especially if your stay in Barcelona is only a few days.

Barcelona concierge services
Always there to help you on your trip to Barcelona

Therefore we created our Concierge Services to help you maximize your visit.  Maybe you would like to book a VIP table at famous Barcelona bar but don’t know how. Maybe you would like someone to take you on a tour of Avanguarde architecture? We can assist you immediately, and you won’t have to spend your precious time going through thick travel guides. 

Read more

Get your free gift…your happiness is our commitment


According to the latest research by World Health Organization, 99% of the people who begin their day with a suitable breakfast are much happier, have more successful lives and attract more seductive glances of women and men alike. The other 1%, had been born without a mouth.


Concerned and moved by this study, bizFlats offers breakfast for FREE, to all our clients from the 1st of July all summer long. Read more