Please read carefully
By accessing the bizFlats web site at www.bizflats.com or by otherwise accessing any content found on this web site, you are deemed to have entered into an agreement with bizFlats, SL ("bizFlats") and to have agreed to be bound by the terms set out below. The Site is owned and operated by bizFlats.
The price of your Flat rental service includes
- Supply of hot and cold potable water, electricity, gas (if applicable) and heating.
- Rubbish collection
- Furnishings and household equipment
- Client service during your stay for any questions related to services you have contracted or may potentially contract from bizFlats, SL
- Access to common areas, if applicable, such as pools or gardens
bizFlats will require that the client make a deposit to confirm the reservation; the deposit amount will be indicated on the booking form.
2.2. Cancellation and modification
The following rules shall apply:
- For cancellations up to 90 days before the start of the rental, the 20% deposit will be returned in full minus a 30 euro handling fee.
- For cancellations less than 90 days before the start of the rental, no reimbursement shall be made of the deposit.
- For cancellations less than three days before the start of the rental or in case of no-show, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your booking.
- Modifications made less than 90 days before the start of the rental, shall be handled on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of bizFlats.
2.3. Liability for early departure
Client will not be entitled to refund in case he leaves the Flat before the end of the stay.
2.4. Use of the Flat
2.4.1. Client’s right to use the Flat shall commence not earlier than 16:00 on the date of arrival, and shall terminate on 12:00 on the date of departure, except otherwise agreed to by the parties
2.4.2. bizFlats shall provide the Flat to Client in state of conservation, cleanliness and working order such that Client may immediately use said Flat.
2.4.3. Client shall notify bizFlats immediately of any damage caused to the Flat or its contents.
2.4.4. Client shall refrain from introducing furniture or undertaking any refurbishment or major repairs.
2.4.5. Client shall refrain from housing more than the permitted number of guests.
2.4.6. Client shall refrain from using the Flat for any purpose other than that herein agreed; subletting Flat is prohibited.
2.4.7. Client shall not carry out activities or conducts contrary to standards of hygiene or normal behaviour.
3. Security Deposit
bizFlats shall require from Client a security deposit upon receiving the keys to the Flat. Security deposit may be satisfied by either advance bank transfer or credit card slip.
3.1. Short stays
Security deposit of 200 euro or two days’ rental, whichever is greater, will be required.
3.2. Long stays
Security deposit shall be returned to Client upon checking the Flat for damage. Client shall return Flat and its contents in conditions identical to those in which Client received them. Client shall be liable for any damage or loss suffered by Flat. For damage amounts in excess of the security deposit, Client hereby authorizes bizFlats to charge Client’s credit card.
bizFlats shall not be responsible for damage, loss or theft of any property introduced in the Flat by Client.
5. Force Majeure
bizFlats, its affiliates and its information providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of bizFlats content resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
6. Applicable Laws
6.2. The contracting parties, expressly and voluntarily agree to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of Barcelona (Spain), to the exclusion of the courts in any other country.